The Wisevoice Builder provides access to development of virtual conversational agents.
A project defines an individual virtual agent. The project configurations consists of two main areas:
- Integration configurations
- Dialog definition
There are 3 types of integrations:
- Communication channels, such as SIP Callcenter, Web Chat, Facebook, SMS, Telegram and API that can be consumed by custom clients
- External services integrations, such as UiPath and API
- Customer service integrations such as Zendesk or Salesforce
There are two ways of defining a dialog:
- The Q&A module offers a simple way of defining question and answer pairs. The content defined as Q&A is accessible to the chat user at any point in the conversation regardless of the context. (coming soon)
- Conversation Flows are visual maps of dialog trees used to define more complex scenarios. A project can contain multiple conversation flows that are triggered in different situations.